General terms and conditions regarding booking – cancellation.
Please read carefully the following information before you make your reservation with “Acroploro”.
Terms of arrival and departure
Check in: 14:00 – 00:00
Check out: 08:00 – 12:00
Each extension of check out it is charged with the legal taxes
For your better service, if you are to reach late or very early, we consult you to inform us before, using the field in the form of reservation or in the form of communication.
(Flexible check in and out times may be available on request but are subject to availability)
In case of:
- Early check between 6:00 and 11:00, (depending on availability) there is an extra charge of 40% of full rate. (Negotiation)
- Early departure there is an extra charge of 50% of the total amount of stay according to the law .(article 3 ν.1652/30-10-1986)
- Your stay until 18:00 there is an extra charge of the half the normal day rate.
- Your stay after 18:00 (depending on availability), the extra charge is the full rate.
Are not allowed:
- Our small friends – pets. (After negotiation they can stay only to the garden of the apartment)
Is not allowed:
- Smoking in all indoor areas. Is allowed only in the balconies and the garden.
In order, a reservation to be completed, it must be received:
- The advance (30% of the full amount of reservation as agreed, but not less from the charge of one night) and
- The written acceptance from the contact person of apartments.
All apartments rates are based on the rates written on the apartment chart, (please see apartment rate chart elsewhere), and are subject to change without a notice.
The rates are in”euro”. During the season if there are any legal taxes increase or if we offer special promotions then the rates may change without any notice. No hidden fees – our services are completely free for customers – visitors. VAT, city/tourist tax and service charge are included.
A guaranteed reservation, made with a credit card, (using the reservation form in our web site www.acroploro.gr ). It is the only way to lock in a price.
E-mail booked reservations
E-mail booked reservations must be guaranteed by a valid credit card number.
An invalid credit card number will cancel your reservation automatically.
In your request to reserve an apartment by e-mail we need your credit card
number and expiration date, your name as it appears on your credit card, and
the exact dates of stay (arrival day and departure day).
A 30% of the total amount due will be charged to your credit card at the day
of your reservation and the balance due will be charged a week prior to your arrival.
A confirmation will be sent to you with your name, days of arrival and departure and the amount charged to your credit card. (Via www.easypay.gr ) The balance amount due will be charged to your credit card at the day of your departure.
Phone booked reservations
Phone booked reservations are made by depositing money into the personal account of the apartments in the bank. A 30% of the total amount due must be deposited in order to lock in the apartment. The deposit slip must be faxed(*) to us and in return a confirmation will be sent to you which must be presented to the reception at your arrival day. The balance amount due for the furnished apartment will be paid cash to the apartment at the day of the departure or by credit card through our website www.acroploro.gr
All guests are required to present a proper photo ID card upon check in time.
Minimum check in age is 18 years old.
(*) The written notice should be sent by e – mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 0030 211-17 65 815
Please notify “Acroploro Furnished Apartments” of any changes or cancelations in your booking early to avoid any charges or cancelation fee.
The confirmation of availability from part of apartments for a date is not reservation, in order to be considered, it must be accompanied by advance where the deadline of that is given by the person in charge of reservations. In case that passes the deadline without has been given advance, the reservation is probably cancelled. Because the number of apartments is small, we are compelled to follow strict policy of cancellations.
More specific, if cancelled:
- Up to 21 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
- Less than 21 – 12 days before date of arrival, the advanced is not returned.
- Less than 12 days or modified later or in case of no-show, (without written form (*)) the full amount of reservation will be charged 100%.
(*) The written notice and all cancellations should be sent by e – mail to email@example.com or by fax to 0030 211-17 65 815